1 step closer.

setdse

Reaction score
He has now engaged.... :) pushing down and kicking my up nice and high! :D
:dance:

Well thats 1 step closer i suppose.....

Engaged already? Fab!! I'm no-where near engaged yet..!!

Keep bouncing on the ball to keep him/her there!!

Engaged already? Fab!! I'm no-where near engaged yet..!!

Keep bouncing on the ball to keep him/her there!!

how far are you??? ur ticker says 41w.... surely he would have to be in position or they would have taken u in for a c-section....????

my mum said i was engaged early too.... but didnt speed up the process or mean i was coming any earlier! :wall2:

Hmm, well, you'd think! My ticker is right, I was due last Sunday, and in hospital on Friday just gone he wasn't even nearly engaged.

My antenatal care has been very poor. I should have been offered a sweep at 40 weeks, but haven't seen the midwife since 38 weeks. I'm just glad I finally have a date for inducement, although it means I can't have the waterbirth I wanted.

I hope you don't take after your mum, lol! Me and my sister were 2 weeks early with sections, so she has no idea what I'm going through!

Last edited:
my baby is a bit to comfy in here. baby is still 'free' (5/5)
your little one cant wait to meet mummy xxx

misspink Im glad... well kind of... i mean i dont want to be majorly early but i'd quite like him here before my due date which coincidently is my 20th birthday!

Aww jenni hold in there. At least you have a set date now i suppose... and always better to ahve a natural birth instead of section. Im opting for a water birth too.... but seems like noone on here opting for water births get them... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back