1 see

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
alot people posting on here about the same date as me talking about hearing babys heartbeta how exciting it was a was at midwife wed there get me bloods retook again she said let u hear heartbeat but a could not here anything apart from racket on machine she said a canhere little cos know what listening out for there was that much things wanted ask that a aceted what she said now playing on me mind its so frustrating a go bak hospital 30th so am gonna ask her 2 do it again x

Sorry hun hadn't seen this, I shouldn't worry too much if you can, many midwives won't even attempt to listen to the babies heartbeat at 16 weeks, let alone before 16 weeks as it is notoriously difficult to pick up before then. Normally past 16 weeks they'll listen in at each appoinment and it gets easier and easier to pick up. x

ty hun she did say she could here it a little cos machine making so much noise and she knew what she was listening out for a was just looking on youtbe that and listening to other peoples heartbeat at 15 weeks and was so clear a have app next week see doctor about diff matter if a ask her let me hear heartbeat do u think she will let me x

In fact at with my last baby I saw the midwife around 24 weeks (I think) and she had to physically trap the baby it was miving about so much so she could get the heartbeat as she couldn't get it.

Last edited:
The might try next time, I have never heard heartbeats until at least 16 weeks and this is my 3rd baby. The thing to remember is if the midwife isn't concerned then all is ok, she knew it was very early but could just make it out. It'll be ok and you'll hear it soon and it's great. x

thanks hun this me second baby feels so diff this time am more excited think maybe cos am older bit more wiser x

Can you remember when you hear the first one? It's a nightmare sometimes when it's not your first as you expect things easier and quicker, a few weeks ago I was convinced I was feeling pops from the baby, not so many if any at all now and I worry a little. x

cant remember a know its terrible all a can remember is having him for all little things through pregnancy a have forgoteen a havent felt baby yet either x

My babies are 2 and 1 so it's all pretty fresh for me........... x

When i went to my midwife she couldn't find the heartbeat so put this old scanning machine on so check the heartbeat on there. xxx

LOL!!! Not as bad as you think, except I have no oportunity to grab a cheeky nap. x

It's pretty good actually. They're both girls and they play so well together, the eldest never suffered with jealousy etc. Hoping this one just gets accepted too then it'll be like they've always been together. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back