❤️October testing ❤️

No I haven’t had anything checked yet. GP said I need to try for a full year first x
I really don't know what it's about because I get it every month after ovulation unless I'm pregnant as well but also don't on clomid! I was thinking it was to do with prolactin levels but apparently they're not effected by clomid! I feel like it might not be a great sign and might mean that some hormone levels are off :think: what are your thoughts about it? Xxx

I really don't know what it's about because I get it every month after ovulation unless I'm pregnant as well but also don't on clomid! I was thinking it was to do with prolactin levels but apparently they're not effected by clomid! I feel like it might not be a great sign and might mean that some hormone levels are off :think: what are your thoughts about it? Xxx

I really don’t know. I’ve just got to know my body and if I haven’t conceived I get sore breast and if I have I get sore nipples. Does make me think there must be some sort of hormone involved. So surely you should be able to have a test which picks fertilisation earlier x

No period still,
Hacked off now :-/ it’s torture sometimes isn’t it. just tested again, the test is negative. I keep looking back to my tests and symptoms with my first and at 10dpo with her I was still negative until 12dpo so I keep thinking ok body just hold on a bit longer
Torture

Ah, Frankenstein, it's so hard isn't it! I'm only 6dpo so not there yet but I know that next week I'll be over-analysing every little thing and driving myself mad! Part of the problem is that I haven't recorded my symptoms from previous months where I've been pregnant because I've convinced myself that they're nothing, so I haven't got anything to refer to! Apart from implantation bleeding, which I've had every month I've been pregnant so I think I just need to stick to that one and only consider that I might be pregnant if I have a bleed! Xx

My boobs are hurting ALOT more than usual. Hoping this could be a good sign

I think I’ll be out this weekend, really bad cramps, just done a test at 11dpo, negative.
Top one is ovulation test

I’m ok :)
Still no period,
Tested negative again today at 12dpo
Urgh
Period just needs to hurry up now

Still no period
Cramping still tho
Boobs no longer hurt, still about 95% sure I’m out.

I'm 7dpo and have nothing to report! I'm going to try and not even consider that I might be pregnant unless I experience cramping and bleeding and I need to test on Friday to know to stop the progesterone so I haven't got too long to do my own head on for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back