❤️October testing ❤️

Hey ladies.

Sorry I’ve been awol.

I just completely had enough after my hospital app and felt as though I was fighting a loosing battle. It’s just so mentally draining. Don’t get me wrong I still feel like that but I have a little more fight in me again now.

I’ve started spotting, so think AF will be in full flow by tomorrow.

So cycle 23 here we come! I have an appointment with Liverpool hospital to see if they can help me in a couple of weeks and getting progesterone checked tomorrow too.

My husband and I have been together 20 years next month and we’re trying for our first baby. How lovely would it be if it happened next month!

Hows everyone doing? Xx

I’m waiting for AF to arrive
Negative tests
I’m back in the game after a little ‘time off’ trying.

anyone recommend any decent ovulation tests?

I’m waiting for AF to arrive
Negative tests
I’m back in the game after a little ‘time off’ trying.

anyone recommend any decent ovulation tests?

I use these…

Easy@Home 50 x Ovulation Test Strips and 20 x Pregnancy Test Strips - Fertility Test Kit, Powered by Premom Ovulation Predictor iOS and Android App (50 LH + 20 HCG) https://amzn.eu/d/49ehAEM

Hi Clarkecharm, it's lovely to have you back, I'm sorry you've been feeling like that, it's been pretty quiet here so I think everyone is feeling pretty deflated at the moment, I know I certainly am!

I think we're pretty much on the same month as trying as you are, as you say it's really emotionally draining isn't it!
I don't know how much fight I've got left in me either! We've arranged for a private fertility appointment this month so I'll have a scan mid month to see what's going on but I think it's pretty much the end of the road for us if we can't make it happen before the end of the year!

I've started the clomid again tonight, so here we go again!

I really hope this is your month, it would be a lovely 20 year anniversary gift for you both xx

I’ve been under the weather the last week or so, dodgy tummy :-( feeling just unwell. still no sign of my period and deffo not pregnant.
Wishing I would just hurry up and come on now as I’ve got mega PMS

So we saw our fertility consultant on Friday and it transpires from having a scan that I have responded a little too well to the self prescribed clomid and have 3 mature eggs! So he suggested we don't try this month as a multiple pregnancy wouldn't be a good idea at all but it seems completely counterintuitive to not try because it looks like it might be successful so we're going to carry on and I doubt very much we'll catch anyway or if we do that it'll last :( But then we're going to do a proper follicle induction cycle with him next month and possibly one last one before the end of the year and then I think we're going to knock it on the head! Xx

So we saw our fertility consultant on Friday and it transpires from having a scan that I have responded a little too well to the self prescribed clomid and have 3 mature eggs! So he suggested we don't try this month as a multiple pregnancy wouldn't be a good idea at all but it seems completely counterintuitive to not try because it looks like it might be successful so we're going to carry on and I doubt very much we'll catch anyway or if we do that it'll last :( But then we're going to do a proper follicle induction cycle with him next month and possibly one last one before the end of the year and then I think we're going to knock it on the head! Xx

Think you should still ‘try’ Everything happens for a reason! X

So I only ovulated a few days ago but I know I’m out already due to my breast pain I get after ovulation if unsuccessful :clock:

Hey guys
I would still try unicorn, you just never know.
Apparently I ovulated 8 days ago,
But I’m not holding my breath. So far, pregnancy tests have been negative. However, my nips are still tickling and sore and I’ve been getting horrendous period cramps the last few days, which when I was last pregnant happened too, just my period never arrived so we shall see

Hey guys
I would still try unicorn, you just never know.
Apparently I ovulated 8 days ago,
But I’m not holding my breath. So far, pregnancy tests have been negative. However, my nips are still tickling and sore and I’ve been getting horrendous period cramps the last few days, which when I was last pregnant happened too, just my period never arrived so we shall see

Fingers crossed x

Thank you ladies, i just really hope that we don't end up in a situation where we have to make a really difficult decision after everything :sad: It's weird to really want something but only 1 please :pray: But honestly, the way I'm feeling right now I can't see it happening at all, let alone multiple!
I'm sorry Pink Flamingo, that's the same for me, it's really frustrating isn't it! Have you had your prolactin levels checked because I now find on the clomid that I don't have breast pain after ovulation but aren't pregnant :think:
I love that you've been testing at 8dpo Frankenstein :poas: It all sounds really hopefully :pray: xx

Thank you ladies, i just really hope that we don't end up in a situation where we have to make a really difficult decision after everything :sad: It's weird to really want something but only 1 please :pray: But honestly, the way I'm feeling right now I can't see it happening at all, let alone multiple!
I'm sorry Pink Flamingo, that's the same for me, it's really frustrating isn't it! Have you had your prolactin levels checked because I now find on the clomid that I don't have breast pain after ovulation but aren't pregnant :think:
I love that you've been testing at 8dpo Frankenstein :poas: It all sounds really hopefully :pray: xx

No I haven’t had anything checked yet. GP said I need to try for a full year first x

So still no AF and I was positive I’d come on by now, I was really cramping this morning. However I do recall with my first baby cramps putting me to bed when I was waiting to test.
I’m only 9dpo
Still not out yet but not holding my breath x​

So still no AF and I was positive I’d come on by now, I was really cramping this morning. However I do recall with my first baby cramps putting me to bed when I was waiting to test.
I’m only 9dpo
Still not out yet but not holding my breath x​
I really hope it's a positive sign not a negative one, I've got everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back