❤️October due date 2023❤️

Is anyone else sweating profusely? Had to go out on my lunch break today to buy a new top, flannel and deodorant. Had a full shower this morning too- by that I means the full shebang hair, shaved etc!

got my obs for booking in tomorrow as they go by last period they’ve rushed me in, even though I’ve said I’m not that far. Means we don’t have to fork out for an early scan though!

how’s everyone else doing?
How did your appointment go Chrissi? Xx

How did your appointment go Chrissi? Xx

ohh are you going away anywhere nice?

ahh they always get sizes wrong! They told me Lawrence would be 10lb and he was 8!
I should think baby will be perfectly sized.

my appt went ok thanks waiting for scan letter now, which should be scheduled around my 7-8 week mark I think. I’d be surprised if I were pregnant based on a 28 day cycle and actually 9 weeks already

we’ve had an offer accepted on a bungalow, so will hopefully be moving soon and into house renovating, so Pinterest is taking my mind off the early anxieties!

Hey everyone, apologies for the radio silence. I have had the not so great pleasure of being reacquainted with hyperemesis even worse than last time and have had 2 hospital admissions this week spending total of 6 days in hospital. Now on a ridiculous concoction of medications to try and keep everything under control. Feeling horrendous :sick: I did get an early scan though which was reassuring, said 5-6 weeks even though dates should be 7 but saw little flashing heartbeat which has really helped. Will read all the other replies when I can get my head off my pillow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back