£4 for joggers of asda

abbiecourt

Reaction score
asda had a sale of for pregnant clothes i got two pairs of joggers for £8 before was £8 a pair, they are soooo comphy x

My local asda don't sell Maternity clothes but mum didn't want to go another one, and I was going for joggers, so picked up a normal pair, then got to the sale part and there was two maternity pairs my size. They must have new I was looking. They are soo comfy I agree. x

i bought maternity clothes for the first time ever, 3rd pregnancy, got 2 pairs of jeans from warehouse reduced from £40 each to £12 each bargin and so comfy xx

oop meant dorothy perkins!!! was in an outfir store and got confused!!!

Haha;; Ooo I may go have a nosey then. I wanted some loose joggers but i hate joggers so thought just get a cheap pair from asda and ended up seeing the maternity ones reduced. When I'm a little larger I will have to start buying new work clothes.x

My local asda don't sell Maternity clothes but mum didn't want to go another one, and I was going for joggers, so picked up a normal pair, then got to the sale part and there was two maternity pairs my size. They must have new I was looking. They are soo comfy I agree. x

ASDA , they really don't offer maternity clothes, i don't think. Why didn't you ask ASDA shop for this type of joggers pairs which you really want, as you are a old customers of them, they would surely do something to bring up the one you want from their main store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back