£4 for joggers of asda

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by abbiecourt, Jul 17, 2011.

1. abbiecourt

abbiecourt Well-Known Member

asda had a sale of for pregnant clothes i got two pairs of joggers for £8 before was £8 a pair, they are soooo comphy x

2. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

My local asda don't sell Maternity clothes but mum didn't want to go another one, and I was going for joggers, so picked up a normal pair, then got to the sale part and there was two maternity pairs my size. They must have new I was looking. They are soo comfy I agree. x

3. suzzi

suzzi Well-Known Member

i bought maternity clothes for the first time ever, 3rd pregnancy, got 2 pairs of jeans from warehouse reduced from £40 each to £12 each bargin and so comfy xx

4. suzzi

suzzi Well-Known Member

oop meant dorothy perkins!!! was in an outfir store and got confused!!!

5. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

Haha;; Ooo I may go have a nosey then. I wanted some loose joggers but i hate joggers so thought just get a cheap pair from asda and ended up seeing the maternity ones reduced. When I'm a little larger I will have to start buying new work clothes.x

6. eliza86

eliza86 New Member

ASDA , they really don't offer maternity clothes, i don't think. Why didn't you ask ASDA shop for this type of joggers pairs which you really want, as you are a old customers of them, they would surely do something to bring up the one you want from their main store.