ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

kitty86

Reaction score
My god im bored

Whats every up to today. I have got to wait for my fella to finish work then we might go to town, buy the farthers days cards and look for a presants. God knows what im gonna get. Will have fun looking tho.

gonna make a bacon sandwich in a minute, tidy up a bit (not to much tho lol) do the food shopping then im gonna get to grips with out new wii and try and get past that bloody round in sonic where i keep dying grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aww chick. I have never had wisdom tooth trouble. I hope its gets better. Have the docs give you any pain killers.

No it only really started happening yest eve
:(
it sucks

but im glad im not pregnant in this weather lol

im doing my sons birthday party today, so pretty busy this morning and afternoon.. :hug:

sunshinestars said:
im doing my sons birthday party today, so pretty busy this morning and afternoon.. :hug:

yayyyy! :cheer: :cheer:

Make sure you dont over do it tho hun. have a fab day :hug:

Becks&Riley get some paracetamol and nurophen (sorry can spell)

sunshinestars take it easy but have a good day.

We're going to the farm this afternoon and then having a BBQ, I'm like a little kid, I can't wait :cheer: :dance:

SarahB said:
We're going to the farm this afternoon and then having a BBQ, I'm like a little kid, I can't wait :cheer: :dance:

ohhhh, i love things like that... i dont know anyone else who does so when LO arrives and is a bit older im gonna drag him or her round the famrs and zoos :lol:

trixipaws said:
having a baby this evening hopefully lol!

aww hun :lol:

hope it is tonight for you :hug:

ive got the tour of the labour ward today at 3.

and got both the dogs to walk :)

havent been outside yet, but it looks hot :(

Working till 9! Boringgggggg! I well want a BBQ, our neighbours had one yesterday and it smelt lovely!

Hope everyone is having a good day. Im still waiting for my fella to finish work so we r not going town now grrrrrrr I really wanted to get leah a new dress for Leah. She has a birthday party on Tuesday.

I have been sat in the garden its such a lovely day. Leah had her paddling pool out I will post some picks soon lol

Had a lovely day, OH is working so me and sis took the girls and my doggie for a long walk along the waterfront and to a lovely park. We had lunch outside the cafe there, a band was playing in the little pavillion there and it was so nice!! We were going to stop at a local pub on the way back but it was packed, so we got a bottle of chilled wine from the offy and sat in my garden and drank it while the girls played on the deck on their play mats. Its been lovely, I really miss my sis since she went back to work, it was great having our maternity leave together :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back