Zoe??

Vicki83

Reaction score
Any news on Zoe?? I've not been on in ages and was expecting to find out what her little surprise was!

hey vicki,
Zoe had a scan at the hospital at 11am today, she said she was refusing to move until she got a date for induction or a section :lol: , so if you hear about a protesting pregnant woman on the news you'll know who it is! :D

Hey gang!! Back from hozzie..

Placenta isnt lying low :cheer: head is down, baby is just lazy!!!! Had an intern and I am 1cm dilated!! They have booked me in for induction friday @ 8am :cheer: :cheer:

I shall be holidng my baby by the weekend :pray:

it was great to see baby on scan, from measurements its around 6lb 10oz, so having a wee likkle one :lol:

We are both so excited, and nervous now, sitting here looking at each other, grinning!!

I wont sleep tomorrow night, I just know it :rotfl:

Congratulations thats the news you wanted! Did you have to cling to the railings? haha

oh yes zoe that is fantastic god im so so happy 4 you hunny counting down it is now (starting from 5pm) 39 hours till induction :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

awww thats great hun good luck xxxxx

Excellent news Zoe!! Can't wait to hea all about your little surprise hun! :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back