• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

your room 101

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
What would you put in room 101?

Mine would be pushy parents, you know the type you see on tv sometimes who push and push thier kids into a career, usually something like singing or dancing, because they failed at it themselves and want to relive thier childhood through thier children. Drives me mad, especially when the kids arnt actually that keen!

I would put in people who sing along out loud to songs they dont know the words to and do that horrible mumbly noise when they come to the words they dont know.

Really irratates me that does :evil:

people who walk through the park and moan about dogs running about :evil:

The guy who lives upstairs in our apartment block.........he's obnoxious!! Very rude, spits, blocks everyone else into the car park because he is too lazy to carry his shopping from his car (so he parks at the doorway which is the narrowest part of the car park entrance :wall: )........need I say more.......well he's a drug dealer too, and its such a lovely apartment block other than him :shakehead:

Sorry....rant over :?

my boss atm followed by a pack of wolves

All rude & arrogant people :twisted:

At the mo. I would put our solicitor in there coz he really needs to pull his finger out, stop being a wet lettuce & get our contract sorted out so we can move house.

:rotfl: all great

Id also put in salesmen who think they are the cleverst people alive for being able to sell a couple of tea towels (think that guy who interviewed Jacqui on hollyoaks) and are just way to smarmy!

ppl who dont offer their seat on the bus to pg ladies :D

people who tut at me when im bf'ing in public with baby covered up or old women who say loudly 'ur a bit young to be a mother arent u'
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr feck off u old bag!!!

mummykay said:
people who tut at me when im bf'ing in public with baby covered up or old women who say loudly 'ur a bit young to be a mother arent u'
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr feck off u old bag!!!

god yeah I remember that one! silly old bints :rotfl:

Also people who think that because you are pregnant anyone and everyone can have an uninvited feel of your bump!

People who don't have kids in the car, yet still park in the parent and child parking spaces :evil: :evil: :evil:

SarahB said:
People who don't have kids in the car, yet still park in the parent and child parking spaces :evil: :evil: :evil:

O MY GOD YES!!!! most of the women who do that are too ugly to have man near enough them to actually make a child!!!!

mummykay said:
SarahB said:

O MY GOD YES!!!! most of the women who do that are too ugly to have man near enough them to actually make a child!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
SarahB said:

mummy kay, you meanie :rotfl: :rotfl:

ooooo and ppl that feel it is appropriate to stand in the middle of a shopping asle knowing your waiing to get past, im need to go a min im getting p off just thinking bout it :rotfl: [/quote]

Richard's mother
Richard's mother
Richard's mother
Richard's mother
Richard's mother
Richard's mother
Richard's mother
Richard's mother
Richard's mother

Damn i hate that woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online