Your gut instinct....

I was absolutely convinced I was having a girl. I was completely wrong and it was a boy (although sometimes I think I had a little monster ;) ). I really wanted a boy first and was so happy when it was definite he was a he.

i didnt have a clue all the way through although towards the end i was being told babys big got long legs etc so i assumed a boy but noooooooo i had a 7lb 8 1/2 oz baby girl, so got it competly wrong. :wall:

I was convinced I was having a boy........for the first time in my relationship with DH I had to admit I was wrong about something....(had to explain it was the first time, but also the last time :rotfl: )

I felt he was a boy from day one I would have been shocked to be told otherwise at the scan! :D

We called bump a he all the way through the pregnancy without thinking. My bump/pregnancy symptions changed frequently so we couldn;y follow the old wives tales to predict whether it was a boy or girl.

Overjoyed to have a baby boy! :eek:

i thought i was having a boy with my 1st, and i was wrong lol with my 2nd i thought it was a girl and i was right, this tme im thinking blue so ill find out soon :D
x sophie x

I thought I was having a girl and was wrong.
I only thought that because there are only girls in my generation of my (biological) family.

My Mum has guessed all of our 5 pregnancies right so far - we just have to wait to see if she's right for the sister who hasn't had the sex confirmation sex. If that's a boy - she keeps her 100% record.

I knew from the minute I was pregnant it was a boy. I just had this strange feeling the whole time that the scan would say boy! I even dreamt many times of being handed my baby boy in a blanket! When the scan came round and I was told it was a boy I didn't even look surprised, I just said yeah I know haha. My mum was convinced it was a girl cos I felt so ill and she felt ill on us girls but I said to her it's a boy just wait and see :D

I was that adamant I was having a boy my ticker was blue all the way along ;)

Happy chick i forgot to add that womens intuitions is right about 70% of the time and the results of your poll roughly show that. :D

little*red said:
Happy chick i forgot to add that womens intuitions is right about 70% of the time and the results of your poll roughly show that. :D

Yeah defo interesting results! :)

I knew with both my girls i was having girls, I really had a gut feeling, First time round i wanted a girl, "nd time round i wanted boy but had such a strong feeling it was a girl.

This time i would love a boy and i have a small feeling it could be, Maybe thats just because it would be nice to even thinks out within the home.

Im not bothered if its a little girl, I will love it just as much and gives me an excuse to get more girly bits, I do keep saying it would be nice to trip over some toy cars and robots instead of dolls and pink things :rotfl:

i was persuaded in my heart that it was a boy, everyone around was sure it was a boy, and it is! well, the scan showed boy bits, we'll have to see at the birth...

i wont do the poll just yet as no baby yet :p

but i started off thinking its a boy deffo with me belching etc lol

but then as months went on ive been feeling its a girl.

darn thign dont wanna come out so still not 100% sure.

I think I'm having a girl - we will find out at the 20 week scan and I'll let you know

With Paris I was told boy and then she was a girl so I'm clueless :rotfl:

I thought boy and had a boy :D

All i can say is don't rely on the scan either as i was told i was having a girl and had a boy! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back