your day vs my day

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Not having a very amusing day today......... lets see how yours compares

Me
- got up to postman chapping the door wanting a signature :evil: so answers door in long tee and pants. I dropped one of the letters he hands me and lets out a huuuuggeee fart :oops: postman looks mortified, my face has went beetroot and I I had to stand and sign his silly thing!
:roll: - asda gets delivered an hour later, turns out asda lady is looking at me funny (still in my long tee and pants btw) she leaves and my aunty arrives. Funnily enough tee is tucked into pants in bum area. my face once again beetroot aunty is :rotfl:
- made lunch soup then salad.....soup all down teeshirt and all over clean trousers :evil: ......change one.
- done dishes broke glass in sink water......bloody finger............blood all over top :evil: .......... change two.
- just sat on my ar$e (scuse french) thinking bloody god send peace and quiet to drink my tea...... phone rings....idiot loan company :evil: , I jump tea all over me and couch......change three and now iv had to clean carpet and couch too :( :( :(

all i can say is... stay still, ignore door & phone :D
i have clumsy days as well but none where everything seems to have happened in one go. On a good note... it can only get better?

p.s. hope your farts dont smell as bad as mine at the mo :rotfl: :rotfl: my postman would have died b4 i could sign his form if they do :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bored bored bored, your day sounds so much more fun!!

The only eventful thing in my day has been my OH calling to say he has nearly shit himself (we had a curry last night :roll: what is it with men and curries which means they loose control of their anus?) so coming home early- he can change himself :talkhand: :puke:

:rotfl: shouldnt laugh but its usually me things like this happen to. :hug:

:rotfl: Sorry but gosh what a day your having!!

Aww one of them days where you should go back to bed and stay there!! :rotfl:

well nothing more has happened haha! although it did take me four attempts before I could get my asda shop to actually fit in the fridge and freezer think OH will kill me when he gets home for buying so much :oops: its my last monthly shop before due date though so he is just going to have to lump it!

glad I made you all :D I really did feel like going back to bed but people kept visiting :( why is it people only visit when you cant be bothered with them :shakehead: now all I want to do is sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back