your babies length?

lillou

Reaction score
Ava was 43.5cm when born, 44.5m when we got home and 57 cm at her first check-up. This put her at the 99.6th centile! today she measured 65cm in length which makes her off the centiles and way above them 8)

both me and her daddy are tall so its expected she will be tall possibly. baring in mind her marking's on her charts are with her corrected age (8wks) and not her actual age (14wks)

whats your babies length? :)

Thomas is 64cm's as of 2 days ago, hes a shorty but im 5ft and his dad is 5ft 6
xx

Been around 2 months now since she was measured but was 69cm (so at about 5 and a half months old).

61cm this week, she's got long legs though. Her length goes in spurts, she was 50th, shot up to 82nd :shock: then didn't grow for weeks then had shot up again. Her graph is all over the place and not a nice smooth curve like her weight chart.

green bean is off the charts too, both DH and I are tall, but my daughter is only slightly above average. :)

Kayleigh is really long!!! She was 56cm born and 62 at her 8 week check up and i measured her this week and she was 73cm!!!!!! Im only ickle at 5ft 2 but my OH is 6ft 2 so she is gonna be tall like her daddy, even the doc said "she is gonna be a tall girl!" lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back