YEYY Got my 12 week scan date :D

Levi89

Reaction score
So after still no sign of a letter from the midwife - I phoned the hospital to see if I had even been registered. Turns out my scan date is the 7th of October at 13.40!! SO EXCITEED! :dance:

It is also 2 days after me and OH's four year anniversary so it makes it all the more exciting :D Can't wait to see the baba and tell the WORLD!:whistle:

Aaawwww you will love it and you know we need pics lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww yey bet you can't wait!! :) xx

I really am excited! I'll be exactly 12 weeks to the day when we go :D

I can't wait to get the pics up on here as well - It feels like you are all extended family & agony aunts! Lol :D So thank you! xxx

Aww amazing news hun, mines on tuesday. Cant wait. Every week im like, get through monday to friday then its the weekend, then a new week starts and im a week closer!! Woop xx

charlie26 I'm the same as you...wishing the whole week away so I'm a week closer - got mine next wednesday.

Excited and nervous already as this week I've started to feel "normal" again with lots less nausea and genrallly like poo!! xx

Awww!! Good luck ladies! Not long till we are laughing away about all our worries in Tri1 when we are in Tri2 - and counting down until our 20 week scan!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back