Yet another formula question!

Warley

Reaction score
Hiya

Did someone say that Aptimil is the only formula that the royal college of nursing says is ok? If so where does it say this or is something that they don't broadcast for fear of endorsing formula milk?

Also I am finding that Tom is having quite firm poos and tends to squirm now and again. I am wondering if he has constipation, as I have read that some people have found this with SMA.

How have people found Aptimil?

Hiya

Did someone say that Aptimil is the only formula that the royal college of nursing says is ok? If so where does it say this or is something that they don't broadcast for fear of endorsing formula milk?

Also I am finding that Tom is having quite firm poos and tends to squirm now and again. I am wondering if he has constipation, as I have read that some people have found this with SMA.

How have people found Aptimil?

Mhairi has only ever been on Aptamil (after a week of BFing).

Her poo didn't change, which I found impressive!

We've not had any problems with it.

I've heard Cow&Gate Comfort can be good for digestive problems, although it does apparently cause VERY Green Poo!!!

You should give Aptamil two weeks before changing, as they say this is how long you need to get them used to it!

xxx

Mhairi has only ever been on Aptamil (after a week of BFing).

Her poo didn't change, which I found impressive!

We've not had any problems with it.

I've heard Cow&Gate Comfort can be good for digestive problems, although it does apparently cause VERY Green Poo!!!

You should give Aptamil two weeks before changing, as they say this is how long you need to get them used to it!

xxx

We have been using Aptamil in the beginning, but then went on to Cow & Gate and Daniel is much happier on it :hug:

We have been using Aptamil in the beginning, but then went on to Cow & Gate and Daniel is much happier on it :hug:

I have heard all what has been said above.

Adam is on SMA without any probs. I gave him C & G and he had the runs. Have never tried Aptimal but I know a lot of people recommend it. xxx

I have heard all what has been said above.

Adam is on SMA without any probs. I gave him C & G and he had the runs. Have never tried Aptimal but I know a lot of people recommend it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back