No more formula :-(

hels

Reaction score
Poor Charlie. I feel awful.
I have been trying to get Charlotte to take formula, so it will be easier for OH when i go back PT to work. She has been sick on each type (except SMA which she wont touch) but today she had 50mls of Aptimil in 10 mins (v.fast for her!) she then did 3 projectile vomits and im sure 90% of it all came back up :(
I have decided to express lots in next couple of weeks and store it up, even though i find it really hard to get much. I can not put her through that again poor bub. I am only working 2 days pw when i do go back, so im sure we would manage with expressing.
She had formula in hospital, i wonder why it is making her so sick now?

Have you asked your HV? I suppose it's possible she's a bit lacose intolerant, but you can get soya forumla for that.

Good thinking, thats a possibility. My HV is bloomin useless, but worth a try.
Thanks hun xxx

Awww poor Charlie! Send her a big hug from me, poor lamb :)

I'll bet your glad i didnt give her it in Starbucks hey Kim!?

Yeah I wouldn't want to change my top again today lol

The dog isnt well now! OH was injured at work today and Charlie is still sick! My poor family :roll:

Have you tried cow and gate omneo comfort?

I have tried the normal cow and gate and she was very sick. It really scares me when shes that sick.
Is this formula better?? ive never heard of it. thanks Lulu

omneo comfort is the one that made rubie really sick...

Oh yeah, remember you saying now Kim. Im just gonna stick to boobie milk til i speak with HV.

Hi Hels

You've probably already tried this but do you wind her after ounce? When we were giving Olivia the odd bottle of formula she also had projectile vomiting until we started winding really often.

Hope she's ok, it's so scary seeing it.

Lucy x

I do wind her after about half the bottle, she is still only taking 70 mls or so!!!
Got her a dr appointment after talking to HV to see about the lactose intolerence, can get some soya milk on prescription.
She is having wet and dirty nappies and is content, and now has gained weight so not too worried.
Thank hun xx

She just wants the boobie milk!!! :D Hope it gets sorted soon hun xxx

LOL beanie...OH says 'can you blame her just wanting the boobie'???
She loves boobie time :lol:

Ahh yep it does sound like she just prefers your boobie - nice compliment eh!

When is it you go back to work? Are you looking forward to it?

Lucy x

hels said:
???
She loves boobie time :lol:

When Seren wakes up she gets all excited when she knows I am going to feed her. When I get dressed, she smiles at my boobs when I have no top on, just wants to eat all the time

I haven't been b/f for a few weeks now but Rubie always stares and smiles at my boobs when I'm getting dressed!!

Not sure when im back to work Lucy, but not looking forward to it :doh:
needs must though, hope your well? PM me and give us an update!

well Charlotte hasbeen to the Drs this morning and he has prescribed her some SMA wysoy, soya milk. So i guess we'll see how she gets on with that. just made up a bottle, so wish us luck...hope i dont get covered in projectile puke again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back