• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yesterday!

xrachx

Reaction score
Well it was Glenns birthday yesterday and we had the bbq, and you want to see my garden! its a right state! we did a bit of guilt tidying last night but this morning its even worse....but the house is tidy thank god! Morgan wants the pool out today but it doesnt look like its going to happen, it is time to go tidy i think, the recycling men are going to think we are alcoholics lol, i was sober as a judge (obviously) and the last person went at about 2 ish so i feel fine but there is a tent full of lads, i looked out this morning and all you can see is feet hanging out...lol how they can sleep still is beyond me, it must be roasting in that tent.....awww well im off to find some black bags....wish me luck!

well at least you had a good night,
and i know i dont know how people can sleep in tents in the summer,
but you dont realise how hot it is untill you actually wake up and then it hits you :(
and you feel rank

hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back