Yes you are a clever girl but go to sleep!!!!

Melanie

Reaction score
We have had the night from hell last night. Thea is normally a really good sleeper but since she learned to stand unaided she just wants to do it all the time (as evidenced by the bonny bruises on her forehead!)
Last night she just kept getting up and standing shaking her cot side and shouting. So we laid her down and five minuted later she did it again. It felt like it went on for hours. Eventually i took her into my bed and nursed her to sleep but it was almost midnight by the time she went down and then at 5am she was up standing up singing!

Its too hot here to use a grobag to stop her from sitting even the lowest tog one would boil her.

Please tell me she will get bored of this soon and go back to just sleeping in her cot at bed time!!!!

Keeley does this... :roll: what i do is keep laying her back down after about 5 times she gets bored of standing herself up as she knows mummy wil lay her back down again :lol: so she goes to sleep :D

I do also have the problem that as soon as she's half awake she stands up in the cot.... so i have to go in there to lay her back down...but she still seems asleep :?

Good luck Mel i hope Thea sleeps better tonight :hug:

Arianna is doing this too!! She does eventually get bored and drop off tho but usually an hour after she has been put down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back