yellow marks on white clothes?

*Star*

Reaction score
ive just brought my whites off the line and they have yellow marks on them. all i different random places but really noticable.

is isnt where the they have been hung on the line but just randomly on them. it seems to be on all the whites ive taken off.

any idea what is it, or how i get them off??

*Star* said:
ive just brought my whites off the line and they have yellow marks on them. all i different random places but really noticable.

is isnt where the they have been hung on the line but just randomly on them. it seems to be on all the whites ive taken off.

any idea what is it, or how i get them off??

Are you saying the marks wern't there when you pegged them out :think:

If it's really sunny where you are, try hanging them out again facing the sun. Usually does the trick for me with orange food stains :roll: Or maybe try some bleach and rewash.

Good luck :D

I have this problem too. Its when you take the clothes out of the wash and they have random splodges of yellow. I also get it on coloured clothes, random splodges of other colours. Its really weird. I think it is colour leeching out of other clothes but just dying bits. Its very annoying and if anyone knows how to get rid of them I would like to know too.

Napisan. My mother swore by it and i find it great too.

Sandi

i dont remember them being there when i put them out... they could have been though cause i put them out when it was going dark.

ive not heard of naspian.

im annoyed cause the yellow stain is right at the crotch of my white maternity jeans.... :wall:

Could it be Nivea sun lotion? I can't get this out of any of DD's clothes but will now be trying Napisan, good tip!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back