YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

trixipaws

Reaction score
NHS just texted me with my chlamydia results:

BFN! :cheer: :cheer:

so my pregnancy can stay classed as "low risk" and i can have my home birth! :cheer: woop woop

Yaaaayyyyy!!!

(but NHS, text you results :eek: getting with the times)

aww great news trix :D so are you goin for another homebith? :cheer:

That's fantastic news hun...here's to another home birth!!! :cheer:

sarafet said:
aww great news trix :D so are you goin for another homebith? :cheer:

yep! :cheer: :pray:

SarahH said:
(but NHS, text you results :eek: getting with the times)

i know, i love it! when she asked how i wanted to find out, and said text was an option, i thought perfect! i never had that option back in 2003 haha

I'm confused, if we want a homebirth do we have to go get a chlamydia test done? There is no way I would have it as hubby and I were tested for everything a couple of years ago but I havent heard anything about being tested in order to have a homebirth :think:

snuggle- no, its just that millie was diagnosed with it after she was born- i had infected her not knowing i had it :cry:

i thought i'd been treated for it in 2003 but it had never cleared up :eek:

therefore i was worried about the treatment not working again (altho to be fair, in 2003 we had sex during treatment, which can stop it working- in 2007 we didnt)

so they had to screen me to make sure this baby isnt at risk :)

Great news Trix, will you have one of those home pool thingys?

yes i might do. i borrowed my friend's birth-pool-inb-a-box last time and just had to buy my own pool liner- i was in it for a few hours but i ended up getting out to push, idk whether to bother with it this time, i'm still undecided :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back