Yay!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Got the post this morning and got my provisional license, so excited!

As soon as OH is well Im going to book a lesson, off to research my local drving schools now!

(can ya tell im climbing the walls in excitement?)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo :cheer:

I reccomend BSM - thats who Im doing mine with, and I have a little booklet to mark things off in that I can do - I love ticking lists :lol:

Actually i need some advice, should i go for a local company or go with a national one?

good luck hun :D how exciting.I personally went with a local school but that was because several people recommended that particular school to me.

I chose an independant instructor who i had had so many recomendations about. He had a great pass rate too :)

I went to bed last night dreaming that i could drive lol!

It really will be huge though me being able to drive - will be able to take Imogen places that i cant get too by bus. :cheer:

Will be able to drive to rutland and visit Snuggle as often as i want (and when she lets me lol) :cheer:

Will be able to go shopping with just me and Imogen :cheer:

:cheer: bet your so excited. I need to get mine sorted too. Good luck with it hun :hug:

Defintely Krystal, best thing i have done recently.

Did i mention me and the license went to bed together last night :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tommo hurry up and get better so i can drive!!!

Well i have just had my ring around and have settled on one, hes called Phil and sounds the biz. Hes coming round to see me tomorrow and bringing a pack with him.

He said he adevises students to start with a hour half lesson which is £30. Then when he feels thst there ready to drop to a hour he will tell them.

He does free theory classes and will even come around the house to do theory as well - its all free!

The dvds for theory will will rent out for £5 but asks for a £25 deposit. When they theory is passed i get the deposit back.

Sounded really cool, so roll on tomorrows appointment!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back