Honeymoon!!!

hels

Reaction score
Im so happy! This morning we got our tickets for our Honeymoon. My DH has been working so hard so that we can afford to go, he's away 4/5 nights a week, i miss him so much, so it'll fantastic to spend time together. Im gonna miss Charlie so so so so so much :cry: she is staying with Grandma so i know she'll have as much fun as us!
Any way this is where we are going to. Sharm el Sheik.

http://www.medhotels.com/checkHotAvaili ... ripadvisor

Im so excited lol :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: We go two weeks on Sunday. Sorry just had to share and 'big up' my fab Husband.

Hels it looks so beautiful there, I hope you have a wonderful time hon :hug:

that looks lovely! have fun :D Thats what my DF is doing aswell, shifts. i miss him too :(

Looks great - have a fabulous time (as if you wouldn't?!) :cheer:

Lucky you hun, it looks beautiful.

Have a lovely time :hug:

Wow it looks amazing! im sure you will have a fab time! :D how long are you going for? :)

Hello, we went here in March 2005. It was lovely. Only the second time i been out of great britain.

Jadie

Just for the week, but im so looking forward to it. Any tips for us then Jadie???

Augh Hels... that just looks soooooo gorgeous! I can really do with a honeymoon break.... poor DH has taken the back seat and I'm totally zonked!

Would you mind if I took your place instead? :rotfl:

Emilia xx

Emilia.....take it hun....DH has seriously pissed me off today!!!! LOL :rotfl:

hels said:
Emilia.....take it hun....DH has seriously p*ssed me off today!!!! LOL :rotfl:

Maybe I should take his place then.... we will have LOADSA fun!!!

What ya waiting for? :cheer:

Emilia xx

i think that if someone wins the lotto then they should take all us ladies on an all inclusive holiday just for some fun :dance: :dance:

budge you can even bring a rabbit :wink:

Hi

wow hun have a great time , hope you really enjoy yourself you really deserve it
Katrina

Thanks girls.....Sorry Emilia and davina, i have forgiven DH, so im afraid you cant go now!!!
OOOHHHHHH 2 weeks on sunday, i cant wait!

hels said:
Thanks girls.....Sorry Emilia and davina, i have forgiven DH, so im afraid you cant go now!!!
OOOHHHHHH 2 weeks on sunday, i cant wait!

Gutted.... thought you were my friend! :shakehead:

Your loss!!!

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic