Yay!!

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Pointless post but Lizzie did a proper laugh for the first time today! I can't put into words how beautiful the sound was, but I know you mums will understand :dance: I'm so chuffed, for ages she has been trying but not quite getting there. When she did it I was so shocked I completely forgot what I'd been doing so I've been trying everything since to try and get her to do it again lol :)

Aww bles her babies laughs are so sweet! Tegans got a proper cheeky giggle x

ah lovely joseph has started laughing now he i so cute x

Ahhhh I love baby giggles! You will get lots more now, each one is as lovely as the first :love:

itsfantastic isnt it I have a vid on my facebook page of alex laughing wish u could see it it makes me lol

Aww bless that's co cute :) Not a pointless post xx

Aww it's so great isn't? Aiden proper belly laughs now! It's just the best! It's a right tonic! Great when you know what triggers and you can almost get them on demand haha I'm finding more and more things that make him laugh! Enjoy the giggles xx

I also just found something that makes her cry, not so nice! I was pretending to be a bus (random I know...), and as I was making gear-changing noises her bottom lip started to go and then she burst into tears!! As soon as I did the 'brake' noises she smiled again lol!!

Babies are so lovely :)

Haha! Aideb loves his Winnie the pooh that dances and when my dad put a singing dog next to him today he did the bottom lip and tears ... Awwww xx

Oooo! I know how this one feels becky! Lilly has started really laughing as well now, isn't it the best sound in the world?! She has been 'sniggering' for ages which was just her hissing air through her gums in a sort of laugh but the other day it was a proper out loud laugh. She does it most when I snuffle her tummy with my nose, heh. :D

xx

Aw thats amazing, a baby giggle never fails to put a mile in my facek can't wait for Ella to start!
Enjoy them hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back