Yay pink back in concert!!!! update i got my tickets!!!!!

SarahH said:
Bee said:
mummykay said:
tell craig its tough bee, u want to go!! :shakehead: :shakehead:

as do i, might take my lil sis :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tried that! Didn't work :(

He won't go :(

If Brian is away I will have nobody to go with so either you come up to Aberdeen or I'll come down to Glasgow and we can go for a boogie! :dance:

Sounds like a plan!

Guess what my friend rang me up today and said she got me a ticket for may for us to go as my birthday pressie!!!
yay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The tickets for the NIA Birmingham go on sale the 4th November :cheer:

charlie84 said:
The tickets for the NIA Birmingham go on sale the 4th November :cheer:

Yep i will be there with bells on. I will be on that nia website at 9am on the 4th with credit card in hand :D :D

Just got an email from Ticketmaster and the tickets go on sale on 4th November

blimey they must be busy. i was there at 8.45 waiting. keep trying hun

i will do i would of been there early but dint no they went on sale today thought it was tomorrow :wall: :wall:
xx

i got tickets :cheer: had to get them off ebay though :(
dint pay too much over the odds though as they are great seats right at the front of the stadge it will be my irst consert am so excited
thomas will of had his op by then aswell so some1 can have him overnight for me if i wanna stay in london
xx

:clap: :dance: yay well done hun. blimey seats at the front thats good. the venue that i am going to is standing in the middle and seating round the outside.i got standing tickets again same as last time and i was knackered by the time i came out of the concert and i had to drive back home again. Hope you have a good time xx

greendayrock said:
:clap: :dance: yay well done hun. blimey seats at the front thats good. the venue that i am going to is standing in the middle and seating round the outside.i got standing tickets again same as last time and i was knackered by the time i came out of the concert and i had to drive back home again. Hope you have a good time xx

I take it you will be going to the NIA hun.
I wanted to do standing tickets too but OH has a dodgy back so i had to get us seat tickets for me and the old codge :lol:
So looking forward to it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back