• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yay , gonna see who's there.....

katey123

Reaction score
Well despite being 16 weeks today , I have not had a scan at all. Just got the call my first scan /dating scan is at 10.30 this Thursday :dance: :dance:sooo excited gonna see who's in there at last , I'm feeling alittle nervous too but definitely more excited. xx

Last edited:
Wow! That's a late one but how exciting. You will get some fab pictures seeing as baby is a little bigger :) They might even be able to tell you the sex, if you want to know that is....

Good luck for Thursday, let us now how it goes ! :D

Last edited:
Thanks cherry ,yes I am hoping we mite get to see whether it's pink or blue, will make it worth the very ,very long wait, cheers xx

Wow that's a long wait, I bet you're bursting with excitement! You'll get amazing pictures, good luck for Thursday :D
xx

Thanks yes I am just bursting Sarah, lol , what with all the excitement ,being 16 weeks and a full bladder there may be touble lol xx

Last edited:
Yay! How exciting :) Good luck for thursday xx

good luck, cant believe you havent had a scan yet x

God i was so nervous with my first scan i must have drank my weight in water and had to go back home once on the way because i felt like i was gonna wee myself! Hope they get to tell you whether its a girl or a boy! You'll be able to colour shop early!! xx

Yes Lisaloo, it would be fab if we can see would like a blue as have 2 boys and 3 girls so would round off beautifully but it's not that important , just hoping to see everything is in all the right places. It's so very exciting not sure I'm gonna sleep much this week xx

Last edited:
Hi Hun,

Good luck for thursday, I had an nhs scan at 17 weeks and they wouldn't even go down the winky end!

Xx

16 weeks and no scan thats rubbish! Hope it goes well hun, looking oforward to your pics xxx

Well I slept abit last night so excited still , bouncing off the walls today my scans at 10.30 gonna spent the morning with my OH before he has to go back to work hopefully I will update in the afternoon fingers crossed all's good . To tell to truth being so excited I'm more worried about wetting myself tomorrow than anything else . :oops::oops:xx

:)Well I didn't wet myself thank goodness , bubs is fine and I've been put back a week so now 15 weeks , due date now 8 th Nov , Here is my very well behaved bub :

Attachments

• scan 17-5.jpg
    scan 17-5.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 13
Thanks , bubs was sound a sleep laying face down at first so after alittle jiggling about he/she turned round and sat up beautifully the blob infront of their face is the placenta which is actually behind them. it's wasn't clear whether there was infact a winky or not so will have to wait for the 20 week scan which booked for june 26th. All the measurements taken I was told are all good, so we are very happy with that. Love him or her already so cute. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back