ya i am so happy

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well after months of looking for a place we had stopped then by fluke we found one .
3 bedrooms up 2 down seperate suites so my mom will live downstairs and us up and we finally have a yard for our dog!!
Needs a bit of work but Bernie does construction so will be fixed up in no time.

Also my dad just got evicted last night as he wasnt allowed to have a dog so he had to give her up so we now have her until my dad or brother have a place for her. So its going to be very squishy in here for a few weeks and dont know where i am going to put all my packed boxes :think:
Just thought ide share im so excited and cant wait to get out of here

Katrina

yay its great bout the house hun i am so exctited for u

and kilo has a lil doggy friend to play with :dance:

*saulino* said:
Hi

Well after months of looking for a place we had stopped then by fluke we found one .
3 bedrooms up 2 down seperate suites so my mom will live downstairs and us up and we finally have a yard for our dog!!

:cheer:

Hi

Thanks girls!!
Bernie is meeting with the landlord as we speak and dropping damage deposite off :D
I know the previous tenants she phoned me yesterday and let me know she is moving out today and tom so im hoping we can get in there this week and take a proper look around to see what we will need ot fix it up.
We did see the house but i didnt wanna be too nosy with other peoples belongings everywhere so it was kinda hard to get a good look at the place.

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back