xmas shopping

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
i am going to start my xmas shopping today

on OH's littlewoods catalogue he has £200 cashback so we are going to use that to get the best part of it

anyone else started already?

Me woo-hoo! i love it!! :dance:

We're going to toyrus tomorrow...they have web slingers foe £10 so I've been told

:dance:

I'm gonna have a very happy little man!

i am soooooooo excited about christmas this year as its nathans first xmas

i know he wont understand but it will be so much more special and i already have his xmas outfit sorted- a little father xmas suit :D

every year is more exciting now!! It's jonah's 3rd and I can't wait!! He believes and understands more this year...weve booked him an a santa steam train in december. He thinks he's going to the noth pole on a train to see santa!! It's my most exciting christmas ever!! :cheer:

Just hope i'm not in hospital!! :pray:

ive got a few bits on the very cheap in some shops getting a few things off littlewoods aswell for mum and lil sis
prob have it all by end of this month aint got a tree or nothing yet though
manda xx

I've bought a few bits, I'm starting early too, my problem is usually and start early but don't stop and when I bring the kids stuff down on Christmas eve OH has a fit LOL

I've started shopping.

I love Christmas and get very excited. This year will be great as it will be our first as 3. Baby might just be 3 weeks old then so we will spend more of it in pj's and sleeping, but fun all the same.

We have a lot to get so best to be organised. It's the wrapping I hate. xx

Urchin said:
I've bought a few bits, I'm starting early too, my problem is usually and start early but don't stop and when I bring the kids stuff down on Christmas eve OH has a fit LOL

I'm going to have a job this year convincing my OH that we need to buy people something in the way of a christmas present!!! lol!

I hate the shopping bit - I never know what to get my family esp as money is no object for my cousins and Aunt & Uncle so you feel like you're buying for buyings sake on something that will never be used. I never know what to get for my dad either.

iv started! but a bit short of money TBH. Cant wait till payday :D

Yay, Ive finished mine! :shock:

Wanted to get it all done and out the way so I can relax and enjoy xmas instead of panicing that I havent got someones pressie!

I've started mine....and my gran's!

For our wedding I made the children boxes of goodies to help keep them a) quiet and b) happy. They went down a real storm with all the children really loving the contents and now my Gran wants me to make Christmas themed ones for her 7 grandchildren. :)

So I've not only got my own to do, but Gran's as well. :D But I do like making up the boxes and thinking of interesting things for the different ages. :)

nice i not started yet lol

as for halloween i got loot bags for the little darlings :twisted:

trouble is they will come back next year :evil:

I've started!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
This christmas is gonna be the best :D
(wel until next christmas :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads