Xmas housework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamafy

Reaction score
What do you do in the run up to Xmas?

that's all you're allowed to do :lol:

i'm in complete spring cleaning mode :smug: I need to rearrange my lounge to suit my tree :oooo:

I'd love to be cleaning :brat: I think my nesting instinct is kicking in, but I'm forcing myself not to :roll: o/h is home again tomorrow so I'll be delegating :lol:
We are getting new furniture for our hallway which is due to arrrive on 17th November so I'll be able to put some small decorations on that :cheer:

I also go mad with cleaning...I think, if it's done really well and everything is organised then it'll stay tidy...never happens like that though!

Im in the process of sorting loads of stuff out and trying to sort storage out and move things around (like Paiges room and the lounge). When I moved the lounge around I made sure there was a space for the tree :blush:

Im going to try and keep it nice and clean otherwise december onwards the house will just be a mess!

Start chucking out stuff we dont need/use then give the house a good clean x

I'm completely stuck for ideas this Christmas. I'm usually so organised but now with the little one around I have a lot less time (not that I'm complaining). Some people should be expecting some last minute gifts :)

I always do a clean out of all old toys etc to make way for new! Then the week of xmas i'll give everything a scrub, never stays nice though with 3 kids, hubby and a dog!

Living room done :)

Dining room, mostly done so tree-wise I'm ready :)

Obviously lots more cleaning to do before then but all clutter is gone :)

All clothes has been decluttered :)

Next week, all cupboards :faint:

I have 29 kitchen cupboards and 7 drawers :faint:

I'm in the process of clearing out cupboards but am stuck on whether to chance doing a bootsale or just wait till a free listing day and shove a load on eBay? I've made a space for the tree just trying to get rid of crap but it just seems to be getting located in the garage for now!

Flippin Norah what size is your kitchen mamafy!? :faint:

It's big enough :blush: but I thought I'd get more use out of cupboards than drawers so thats counting pokey ones but they're jammed :brat:

I opted for more drawers in my kitchen cos then you don't have to reach to the back of them to get stuff iykwim?
I maintain that your kitchen must be colossal lol

It's got a big island which I love, I wanted it 5ft smaller width ways but oh being a builder made it bigger :lol: Glad he did though as the 3 kids we had then has doubled since :faint:

I'm in the process of clearing out cupboards but am stuck on whether to chance doing a bootsale or just wait till a free listing day and shove a load on eBay? I've made a space for the tree just trying to get rid of crap but it just seems to be getting located in the garage for now!

I re-locate crap from one end of the house to the other :lol: or if I'm good, the garage :lol:

Oh and Jayne I wanted the kitchen 5ft smaller, not the island :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back