Wtt again 4th time lucky maybe?

Eryinera

Reaction score
Ok so after a few scary weeks in which a few health issues have been raised we also discovered our 3rd attempt at no2 has unfortunately died. That's 3 all ending at 7 weeks each one almost to the day.

They found my blood supply is there but they think I have sticky blood that's causing them to cease possibly creating a blood clot and a hydrosalpinx in the first attempt. I'm currently waiting to misscarry then we can try again. I'm now on asprin for a number of reasons as I have just stopped clexane as well.

I'm a bit scared about m/c because I'm still suffering with myocarditis which is an inflammation of my heart muscle so breathing is quite a chore unless I'm lay down. I've started cramping but nothing has happened as yet.

So the plan is to m/c and get better they won't do anything other than a natural m/c until my heart is better anyway so if nothing happens once I can breathe I'm going for medical management. I just hope it hurries up because now we are starting to get answers I want to try again. We are down for rcmc testing. But that's in 6 months time and done teats take 12 weeks so erm yea not waiting for that crap!

I'm gutted about this one as the dates would have been perfect. In the past I've not had trouble getting pregnant it's always happened within 3 months it's keeping them I'm having difficulties with. They told me to wait one cycle but I've not had sex in about 5 weeks I've felt too goddamn awful so not sure if u can wait that long lol I'm sure hubby can't!

So I'm waiting and I will have my rainbow and it's going to be magic!

Last edited:
So sorry to hear you have been through this and this time must be extremely hard for you, sending hugs your way

However it's also lovely to see how positive you are, that's the right attitude and you are right it will happen for you xxx

I'm bloody determined lol. I always said I don't want any more kids after I'm 30 but I'm 29 now 30 in December. So that plans out I do so only wanted a small age gap but my son is nearly 7. So life doesn't go to plan. I just really want to jump back on the bandwagon. But my body isn't ready yet. And when we get our rainbow it will mean so much. I dont want my son to be an only child. I want another baby and yes I will brick it through 1st tri that excitement has been robbed from me. I'm shocked how ok I am with it all. But then I've not started yo mc but I am starting I think. I've ordered opks and hpts ready. I've also got my blood pressure monitor on order. Luckily I already have a heart beat monitor and an oxygen level monitor so I have what I need to look after myself soon as well as startin to try.

I've been told by midwife to take asprin but she didn't tell me what dosage does anyone know?

Sorry for your losses. Once is hard enough.
Hopefully things will work out successfully before having rcmc tests in 6 months!! Fx for you xx

My son is 7 as well and I'm just coming off depo, ideally we would have liked a smaller age gap too-but life doesn't always work out that way. A big age gap isn't always a bad thing and can be better than a small one in some ways.

Good luck; xxx

Yea it can be. Just means a bit longer until the kids move out lol but you know what when I first had my son young I was thinking how awesome it would be when the kids leave and we get the house to ourselves but now I just think that would make the house empty.

Yeah, we've talked about fostering when the kids have moved out (possibly before if we have the room)

How many kids do you have? I really want my pregnancy symptoms to go away now starting to do my head in. I wouldn't mind if I was going to have a baby at the end of it lol.

Only the one at the moment.

I know what you mean, coming off the depo I'm getting all the symptoms of pregnancy and ovulation... it's frustrating. Not quite the same as you, but I can relate to the symptoms at least.

I've never been on Depo I'm allergic to progesterone so I'm limited on birth control but I always told oh I'm not doing bc coz I want kids it's up to him when he's ready. We used with withdrawal method for mist of our 13 years and no unplanned pregnancies all of ours were planned.

Quick update I'm going for docs checkup tomorrow and then hopefully medical management at weekend. I'm looking forward to starting over all 3 heartbeats were lost when the umbilical cord started to for so I'm really hoping it's my blood to blame and that it's treatable.

Fx for you hun. Knowing the cause and getting a solution would be brilliant so I really hope this is it for you.
Hope you're feeling better with your heart now too xxx

I hope you get the answers you want. It sounds like it could be that. At least they'll be looking into it now

Hi eryinera - how was your doctors appointment? Xx

Sorry forgot about this thread lol. Doctors ended up in a trip to a&e cardiology where they are convinced I have a heart problem (I've head that level of assurity with a few diagnosises now though lol) I am now waiting for a holtor test where they monitor my heart for 72 hours. As a result I've not booked med man as they told me it carries a slightly increased chance of hemoridging which normally I would shrug off but if worst happened I wouldn't like to have general anaesthetic in any condition let alone now so I've decided to hold off. I am now getting brown bleeding with occasional red streaks so it looks like it may happen naturally. Im just trusting my body knows what's best at the moment. I'll prolly call epu later ask them how long is safe before I need intervention.

Really hope this is it then. I understand how it feels waiting for it to happen. Brown bleeding with red does sound promising xx

Aye I'm getting cramps too and once or twice felt like I needed to push if that makes sense no where near like labour or anything bit more like Tmi here :
needing a number 2 but with my ibs I know that I wont need that for a good few days yet lmao

Last edited:
Yes I felt pressure in my bum when I passed the sac etc. Apparently thats like labour although clearly not as intense. It did hurt though.
Hope you're ok xx

Oops sorry yea I've been posting on my ttc journal. My hcg is now down to 37 and I'm back in 2moro for more blood. I've had my echo and have a hyper dynamic heart with a fluctuating rhythm do that a u der investigation and I'm having my first day back at work for 3 hours later today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back