• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wow what a bargain!

hennaly

Reaction score
I have just been to tesco, they had their growbags reduced to £7 and they are gorgeous so i bought one, anyway when we got through the till we saw they had charged us £10 instead of £7 so we went to customer service and because of their mistake they refunded double the error amount so we ended up paying £4 for it, we also bought a 5 piece newborn set with vest babygrow booties, bib and hat for £4 and babygrow and hat for £3 and they are lush unisex.

Cool, I love a bargain! My Mum had the same thing happen to her but in Sainsburys and she only ended paying 50p for a £4 top for Harrison :)

Tesco's policy used to be that if they overcharged you, they gave you your money back and the item free of charge :shock:

They must have changed it :think:

Great bargain anyway - and yes - the grobags are lovely :D

That never happens to me, they would have just given me the £3 off i know it lol, was it with the 20% off deal ? I got some really cute babygrows for £1 off, so like £4 for two, which isnt that bargainy but MIL got them so freeee !!

scatterpatch said:
That never happens to me, they would have just given me the £3 off i know it lol, was it with the 20% off deal ? I got some really cute babygrows for £1 off, so like £4 for two, which isnt that bargainy but MIL got them so freeee !!
no it was just some stuff reduced, i will take pics later and post them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back