Would these treatments be ok??

Dee83

Reaction score
My friend has suggested going to a salon to have some treatments done. There is a special offer package at the moment for a facial, full body scrub and a full body mud pack. I have just called the salon to ask if it's ok to have them when 6months preg and she said that they don't use any aromatherapy oils and would work around me not being able to lie on my tummy.
If i want to go for it i need to book it today as the offer finishes. What do you ladies think? xxx

I'm not an expert, but it sounds fine to me, especially if there are no aromatherapy oils involved

Thanks nik. I'm just wondering whether i may end up being a bit uncomfortable having to lie still for a few hours. I'm not very experienced with salon treatments either, i've only ever had a couple done years ago!

Yeah they are fine, you have to be carfull of electrical currents, aromatherapy oils and some massage movements but your therapist should know what they are doing. Only thing is sometimes your skin is more sensitive in pregnancy so I would get a little patch test done first!!
xxx

I say go for it hun, I know I would! Maybe they will allow you to get up and stretch your legs whenever its possible :) x x

A good therapist will accommodate that you need to get up and move more frequently. I had eye lash extensions done and that's quite a lot of lying on my back, but she let me get up as often as i needed, although obviously not whilst she was trying to attach a lash, but before or after

I'd ask if the mud's detoxing. If it is then avoid that treatment. Facial will be fine and double check again that the exfoliation has no aromatherapy oils in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back