• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would love your opinions here please ladies :)

miss-gaby

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just a newbie here, been doing searches galore to try and find info but there is sooo much out there lol
So i'd really appreciate anyone opinion here! - Thanks in advance!

Ok so stopped BC (microgynon) at beginning of October. Thisis first "official" cycle ttc. Been temping and monitoring CP/CM using Fertility Friend. However I work shifts so i would not class my temping as accuarate.
Also my bf works away most of the month so bding timing is difficult to say the least!!

SO this cycle started on 23rd Nov. (my cycles have been 23 days since stopping BC cant remember what they were before bc been on it about 5 yrs) I reckon I O'd on 1st dec. (just instinct) we bd 30th Nov.
(FF says i o'd on 2nd dec - but not relying on this coz of temps)

On the 5th I had a tiny amount of pink tinged CM it literally lasted an hour and only when wiped (sorry tmi!) - does anyone reckon this *could* have been implantation?

part of my wonders if this maybe was ovulation bleeding (maybe i O'd late)but i havent a clue - only going on what i've read.

here is ff chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1491c6

Gabs

It can't be implantation bleeding as it takes 7 to 10 days for the egg to travel that far.

Could just be from your cervix? (knocked it a bit hard?)

Hi Gabs :wave:

Good Luck with the TTC.

Can you post a link to your chart and we can look at it for you and try and give you an opinion. Go to sharing in your FF homepage and click the option.

hi thanks for your replies I've added ff chart back in with fixed link :)

If you BD near the spotting time it could be from your cervix or maybe it is blood from ovulation? I think sometimes people spot around then though I have never done.

Good luck in the 2ww!

hi fothers

we bd on 30th - spotting on 5th - thought it was a bit too late to be anything to do with bd-ing?? I still reckon i O'd on 1st Dec - temps are not very accurate due to me working night shift and sleeping at different times each day so i had kinda disregarded temps to be honest.

gabs

best of luck ttc, this is all bringing back memories. i wouldn't rule out implantation bleeding as you may have ovulated earlier than you thought. charting takes a while to get the hang of and its especially more difficult for you cos you work shifts like i did when i was charting.

We got our BFP 4 months after coming off the pill, i was on a similar pill to you, my personal opinion is that it takes a couple of months to get into a regular pattern. i would continue with the charting if you haven't already concieved that is and next month why not give the magic medicine a go as well i believe this was the key to my BFP.

best of luck :pray:

just wanted to wish you good luck ttc. i came off microgynon after 10 years and it took me 9 months to get my bfp. stay positive about the whole thing and dont let it become a chore, relax, but its the hardest thing to do! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back