• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would it be wrong..

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
...for me to go for a drive tonight to make sure Daniels car is outside the leisure centre where he's supposedly playing football?

He's lied so much lately that Im finding it hard to trust him but I dont wanna seem like a stalker :oops:

If he is where he says he is I'll feel alot better cos it'll restore some of the trust I had in him.

Im just scared of what I might find out :?

If it makes you feel better and is going to help you then do it :hug:
And i don't mean to sound like a cow, but IF the worse is happening, wouldn't you rather know and maybe work on it, than carry on as you are or find out when the baby is born???? I pray :pray: that everything is ok, and he is where he says he is xx

Thanks for replying so quickly! I think Im going to, for my own peace of mind at least.

In all honesty I dont think he would cheat on me but after all the lies I never know what he's capable of so I just want to make sure :)

Then go and make sure and hurry up and come back and say "Claire, its all ok, his car was there" :hug: :hug:

He isnt going til 6 o clock but I'll be going shortly afterwards. I feel like a private detective :lol:

I'll let you know when I get back :)

Sometimes we have to do these things, men make us!! Trust me i've been there :roll:

Nah just do it mate.

if it makes you feel better and more relaxed while carrying LO

I think just cause he lied about the loan though certainly doesnt mean he is lying about anything else - try not to beat yourself up to much or you will become obsessive!

go for it. hope it puts your mind to rest.

Jennywren - i just saw your sig haha made me chuckle.

ToriElla said:
Jennywren - i just saw your sig haha made me chuckle.

:rotfl: well they shouldnt be so nosey/trouble causing then should they lol

I saw your sig earlier too! :lol:

I know he's probably gonna be at football tonight so I dont know why Im bothering to go. I think I just wanna prove to myself that Im worrying over nothing :roll:

It'll be a nice drive out anyway lol

Come on Kirsty, tell us he was at footy :pray: and jennywren, whats happened for you to have that sig?(soz for being nosey!!) :think:

claire81 said:
whats happened for you to have that sig?(soz for being nosey!!) :think:

Person or persons at work feel the need to follow me on forums I join and read all my posts and try and use them against me - pathetic really, but what can you do, people obvioulsy have sad lives!

Also waves to jennywren saddo workmates :wave: and does a little moony just for them :moon:

x-kirsty-x hunny if you have any gut instinct its best to check and make yourself feel better.
Nobody can blame you really when he's told such porky's lately.

His car was there :oops:

Im gonna cut him a bit of slack from now on, I think he's learnt his lesson :)

Good it was there, he could have parked there though and got a lift somewhere else.

Only messing. :lol: Horrible not being able to trust someone. Years ago I went out with someone who used to arrange to meet others on the net! He told them he lived with his 'sister' Claire!

:eek: Charming!

Glad he was where he said he was Kirsty :)

Londoner Claire said:
Good it was there, he could have parked there though and got a lift somewhere else.

Yeah I thought about that! Dont get me started again :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back