Would have been due today!

Selina13

Reaction score
Just wanted to kind of acknowledge my would have been baby!
I had a miscarriage in November and I would have been due today.
I'm pregnant now and I have got further than I have before with everything looking good but I do still think about my babies that were very wanted and loved too.
Love and hugs to everyone reading this who is or has felt the same. Xxxxxx

Hugs hun. Maybe you could light a candle or something? Xxx

I understand what you are going through I lost my first child in October. I carried to 12 weeks but at the scan it measured 5 weeks with no heart beat. I then miscarried naturally later that day.

I am now 4 weeks along and nervous yet excited at the same time.

You will always remember the one you lost Hun and of course you should acknowledge it on it's due date.

I hope this pregnancy goes well for you and that you and your baby are happy and healthy xx

Thanks ladies. The first mc was worse as had to have d and c (due March 14) and that due date was really hard.
I think today it's a bitter sweet feeling because I am so happy I'm pregnant but still scared like you Rhondalou.
Thanks for the kind wishes and think I will light a candle or something tonight. Xx

We have a pot in our garden with flowers and statues. We know what it is but to those who aren't aware it's not like a shrine or anything. It brings me comfort and I sit and have a cuppa with my angel baby.

Let me know if you need to chat xx

We have a pot in our garden with flowers and statues. We know what it is but to those who aren't aware it's not like a shrine or anything. It brings me comfort and I sit and have a cuppa with my angel baby.

Let me know if you need to chat xx

That's lovely! I have a friend who planted a Rose bush when she had a miscarriage but we were just so distraught we didn't do anything and kind of just wanted to forget.
I have a box of things (scans, mat notes, cards etc) that I look at occasionally.
X

We have to deal with it in the best way we can and while for me a garden is perfect it's not for everyone. I didn't want to forget I wanted to remember in a healthy way however hard it was at the time.

How is this pregnancy going Hun I trust you are doing ok?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back