Would everyone please pray for...

lozzi

Reaction score
...my car <3

Shes back in the garage :roll: :x tomorrow for the covenient problem taht occured ;)

everyone PRAY that nothing else goes wrong for my baby car

VROOOOOM VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :D

Kimbo said:

You been back the wheel yet hun?

You need to make sure u dont leave it a long while before driving as you'll not want to get behind the wheel for fear!

lozzi said:
Kimbo said:

You been back the wheel yet hun?

You need to make sure u dont leave it a long while before driving as you'll not want to get behind the wheel for fear!

nope not yet... my stepdads being my taxi for the moment lol

i'm not scared of getting back in, i just don't feel safe driving anymore with such a big bump!
i'm really short too, so i struggle reaching the pedals as it is, never mind being 8 months pregnant lol
plus that crash could have been far worse :?

so im happy with my stepdad driving me round for now... he doesn't mine either... i don't think :lol: :lol:
i cant wait to get back driving again, just think it's safer to wait :D

Lozzi whats the matter with your car now? hope the mechanics dont take the piss this time.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Lozzi whats the matter with your car now? hope the mechanics dont take the p*ss this time.

they are fixing the "convenient" problems that occured the minute it left the garage...

:x :x :x :x

I'll be LIVID if it still isnt right!

May i add.... at MY expense... (well daddys more to the point <3 ) god bless him eh :D

And hope they dont bump the bill up as well. My hubby said they overcharged you before and said get a few quotes next time cos the small independent garges are a bit nicer sometimes.

lozzi said:
...my car <3

Shes back in the garage :roll: :x tomorrow for the covenient problem taht occured ;)

everyone PRAY that nothing else goes wrong for my baby car

VROOOOOM VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :D

Lozzi, are they not paying for it? Cause really they should!

Princess_Puddles said:

I know... but apaprently its nothing to do with them, "unfortunate coincidence" :x NOBS

lozzi said:
Princess_Puddles said:

I know... but apaprently its nothing to do with them, "unfortunate coincidence" :x NOBS

Hmmm :x next time :pray: fingers crossed there wont be one, but shop around a bit. I hope it comes out the other side fit as a fiddle! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back