wot a horrible night :(

chickster,he does have an id necklass!!! another of the reasons im so angry!!! all they wud have needed 2 do was give him a can of coke n he wud have bn fine!!! basic 1st aid training does not take long and i do not understand why police do not get it!!!

because they are too busy checking for cars without road tax

very true davina!! they are so arrogant n stuck up themselves 2, dont get me wrong there are a scattered few who r gr8 but there out numbered alot!!

most of the ones that i worked with in Forest Gate Station were arrogant. they used to look at you up and down when you went into the canteen and you had to go through the canteen to get to the toilets. i hated that :x

Yvanne, I would take it further. I understand you might not be in the fittest state to take on the cops but I would ask to speak to someone higher. Do they need to wait till someone is seriously ill before they do anything and if they thought he was as drunk then why didnt they take him to the police station.

thank you laura my point exexactly!! if they thot he was so drunk he a: wouldnt have got in2 football n b: should have bn arrested 4 bein drunk n disorderly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back