• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worrying...again

poochielove

Reaction score
I started feeling baby kick/move about 2 weeks ago ...at first i wasnt sure and now im pretty sure it is. It kicks lots i feel it every day. But today i havent felt it as much only this morning. Now i am gettin really worried. Plus my period type pains have come back really mild. Oh i just dont know how im suposed to be feeling or anything as its my first. :(

i had exactly this yesterday, i even spoke to a member on msn about it as i was so worried, i felt it this morning when i woke up but not as much as usual so am just keeping an eye out for it.

I really really wouldnt worry. I had a few niggles a few weeks ago but its only been this last week that i have properly felt the baby moving and kickin (i was worried i was the only one who hadnt). I think you are only suppose to start monitiring the kicks etc at 24 weeks so just try and relax. Ive also decided that pregnancy is full of aches, pains and cramps so its probably perfectly normal.

If you are really worried then contact your midwife but it all sounds pretty normal to me.

Claire x

Yep I'm currently 25weeks and constantly suffering from cramped leg tendons, bad back, on and off period type cramps (stretching the muscles and ligiments for baby) and really tender tummy skin where it's strething :shakehead:

Must admit my little one is currently VERY strong and VERY active so I was a little worried I've only been feeling lots of small kicks throughout the last 2 days and not the massive breath takers I'm used to :lol: But he's always been most active at night and hasn't dissapointed me yet by getting very hyper as I'm trying to sleep - he also wakes me up in the mornings kicking for breakfast :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back