Worried about scan 2mo..

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I wasnt really worried before.. but now so many of u ladies have had terrible news at your scans im petrified! Theres FOUR of us having scans tomorrow!! I dont know how id react if mine was bad and everyones was good. Obviously id be happy for those with good news but i wouldnt wanna talk about my bad news incase it steals peoples thunder..
Just a small rant.. i keep thinking these bad things but i darent talk to anyone about it, only you guys! Every time i blow my nose i get really sharp pains low down right across my tummy.
I really hope and pray that all of us get great scans tomorrow!
I cant beleive how much tradegy there has been in the past few weeks! Its awful! I cry every time! Even if i dont know the person i feel the pain.
Im so scared.

Good luck for tomorrow. Try to relax and im sure you will be fine. xx

I know what you mean Jo, I am ok at the moment but I know I am gonna be scared again later.

All the bad news lately has scared me alot too.

I am sure we will all be fine xx :hug: xx

I hope so! I hope we all get the news we hope for! And the cute pics too! Id feel terrible posting pics etc and someone has had bad news :(
Im really worrying about this! I might be overreacting but i cant help it!
Gonna go sainsburys now to keep mind off it lol! Spending money usually does the trick for a while! Its annoying coz everyones scans are at 10am and mine is 2:30!! I HATE waiting!!
Love and best wishes to you all for tomorrow!!! :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Love and luck to all girlies having scans tomorrow :hug: try to keep positive ladies :hug: :hug:

I feel exactly the same way as you do jayceesmumma.

Lets just hope and pray everything is OK for all of us. :pray:

I am having my eyebrows plucked at 11am so that will pass a bit of time! :lol:

Good luck, Im sure things will be fine, try not to get yourself too worked up cos it wont be doing you any good :hug:

I get funny pains when I sneeze, bend down, turn over in bed and loads of other stuff! I always worry that I've somehow hurt the baby and its only when I get a bit of nausea or my boobs start aching that I relax a bit...til the next time lol!

Honestly hun, Im sure it'll be fine :pray: :hug:

You Will all be Fine! :hug: Stop worrying and enjoy your PG! Thinking of you all love Yvonne xxx :hug:

lots of love to everyone having their scans tomorrow. Jo its so normal to be anxious but I bet baby is bopping away in there waiting for their time on camera :hug:

Good luck for 2moz hope everythin goes well and you get good pics of bubba xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back