Worried about rash!

Cupcake78

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am just over 9 weeks and at the weekend I noticed some strange spots on my tummy and chest. Thought it was maybe just hormone spots and I was lucky to get them there and not on my face! :) But slowly it has spread and gotten a bit worse. Its not that itchy and some of the spots are a bit like little dry patches (like eczema). I have a few on my back now and arms and legs. I had chicken pox and German measles as a child but I am still worried. Anyone else had/got this? I have phoned the midwife line and I am waiting on a callback. :?

hi ive got big brown patches over my stomach and all round my neck, they first appeared when expecting my daughter and havent gone - 9 wks with second, they are really dry patches and get aggrivated through stress and go bright red hot and very itchy, u may have the same as me, if so nothing to worry about xx

Thanks Roxane, the midwife called and said it was probably hormones but to see my gp to check so I will try and get an appt tomorrow. It is quite weird, they are spots but not that itchy and a little dry! I will see what the doctor says.

Does sound abit like hormones hunny, its very strange what homones do to us. Hope your gp can give you some answers tomorrow hunny x x

Thanks! I hope it is just hormones, just worried as I know measles etc. is bad for peanut, but I'll let the doc take a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back