work :(

setdse

Reaction score
hi girls.... just need some advice really.

i only have 4 weeks left of work now and then i have 4 weeks of holiday and then my maternity leave officially starts so not long but i work in a nursery with children from 2-5 and although i haven't got a big bump, im really beginning to struggle now. By lunchtime im ready to go back to bed. In the morning i really struggle to get up and by the time i finish work i just want to curl up and go to sleep.

I have told work im starting to find it hard and tiring and they are very understanding and are letting me off alot of my normal duties.

i dont really want to leave now because i want all the time i can get with Dylan once he is here but i also don't want to puch myself either....

Has anyone else taken leave early? or finding it hard at work??

I would advise you to finish up a bit earlier if you are starting to struggle. Even by 2 weeks? At end of the day it just means you go back to work 2 weeks sooner it's not as if it's 2 months. I finished up 2 weeks earlier than expected and i feel the benefits from it. You have to be careful with young kids and germs, bumping into you etc aswell. It's your call but that's what i would suggest. :)

I'm now 36 weeks and this will be my last week of work and I can honestly say it's killing me! Especially when I don't sleep. I have considered finishing early but I've managed this far so one more week will be ok. If you get paid, take the occasional sick day and try to survive that way. I took a day on the sick (I was Ill too) and it helped me to survive). Good luck Hun and it's not long now. :)

i have decided to keep on going. Only really 3 more weeks left and my manager is giving me regular breaks, which really have started to help. Everyone is really good and if there is an activity to sit with the kids im doing it instead of running around. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back