Wooooooooo hooooooo my flight tickets are here!!!

Melanie

Reaction score
I leave England for our new life in Hungary on the 21st of this month! That's next Friday!!!!! It was supposed to be the week after but plans have changed. We fly from Manchester airport to Heathrow London on the 20th - Thursday (Baileys our bull mastiff has to fly out of Heathrow on an approved animal route to avoid quarantine). We spend the night in London so Baileys can be checked by the airline vets. From there we fly to Budapest!!!!!

I cant believe this is actually happening!

Man i have so much left to do! Why are men so friggin crap at packing etc!

melaniewill you still be able to come on here when you move?

yup! Richard's company are paying for our broadband over there! 'I should be back online within a few days of moving!

woohoo!
thats ok then :cheer:

i do hope all goes smoothly for you melanie. I think you'll be fine and you' ll be all settled ready for buba! :cheer:

If someone doesnt mind giving me a mobile number i can text them to let them know we got there safe and sound before we get our net set up!

:wave:

has anyone given you a mobile number yet melanie? i Will if not.

No number yet budge. If you could PM me yours that would be great hun as long as you are sure you dont mind! :hug:

ok. ill text yo and we shall see if its all corect and working! :D

Ooooh, how exciting! I can't believe how quickly it has all come round.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you Mel and look forward to hearing all about it.

Take care :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back