wooooooohoooooooo!

Melanie

Reaction score
Im getting a cleaner.

Two women are going to come every Monday starting this Monday coming and clean all three floors of the house and do all my ironing
I hate cleaning but I had been getting better at actually doing it since i was pregnant (dont want Thea in a mucky house!) Richard knows how much i hate it though so now that we can afford it he has hired these cleaning ladies.

LOl i have cleaners and a gardener, i feel all posh :lol:

I tried a cleaner, but ended up cleaning before she got here so it was tidy for her :doh:

you lazy cow melanie! :rotfl:

i love cleaning - it works off loads of calories you know! :cheer:

haha we used to have a cleaner in thhe flat i shared with my mates..it was because we had so many arguments about washing up etc and the place got in such a state sometimes that my best mates OH payed for a cleaner for us, we were so embarrased by the mess we made we went to the pub when she came to avoid her! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im looking for one too :oops: im so lazy! but its for the same reason, I dont want Jakob in a mucky house and im a rubbish cleaner, il be dammed if im going to vacumm everyday and move the sofa to get under it etc with my back lol but with 4 cats it really needs to be done and i have ashtma so there is a risk Jakob could get it too.

id love a cleaner. but being a cleaning supervisor i guess it would be bad for me to get someone else to do it :lol:

I'd pay for a cleaner if i had the money, i hate housework, especially ironing :x . I can't stand doing the ironing and OH has never even touched the iron in the 7 1/2 years we've been together.

You are a bunch of lazy mares, there is nothing more rewarding than getting down on your hands and knees and cleaning the bathroom floot, and oohhhh cleaning that toilet pan does it for me :dance:

(for the avoidance of doubt i am being sarcy here) :rotfl:

kellie80 said:
I'd pay for a cleaner if i had the money, i hate housework, especially ironing :x . I can't stand doing the ironing and OH has never even touched the iron in the 7 1/2 years we've been together.

i HATE ironing! and i would pay for it to be done too, but they have to have them a week aorund here and id run out of clothes

do you think i could get a cleaner that irons? and do they wash up? and tidy? god i will feel like such a bitch do this this this and this :oops:

advertise in the paper and when they come to see you ask them if they mind ironing for an extra tenner a week.

OH's mum irons. she charges £6 for an hours ironing. Most places charge per item / weight.

my mom has an ironing lady she costs a tenner a black bag

thats a bargain. how long does it take the old trout to iron them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back