• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wooohhoooo

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
IM GOING SHOPPING TOMOZ :dance: :dance:

as some of u may have seen Ipswich beat norwich 3-1 today and as my dad was so excited and happy aint sat down since the game finished hehe i thought id try and pursuade him to take me my sis and mum and of course B to lakeside and he is going to and sed hed even buy B a lil prezzie :dance:

i love family days out im very family orrientated so looking foward to it :dance: :clap:

Aww I like days out too :D
My mums coming over from france tomoz n shes takin me 2 bluewater and toys r us and all sorts of places to get everything for Riley :D
Hope you have fun xxx

she flies in tomoz afternoon botu 5 n goes back on thurs morn which is my bday :(
but im going 2 france for xmas :D
and my mum gets 2 come 2 the midwifes with me :)

oh shell get to hear riley how loverly
least shell be there for a part of ur bday better than none

Haha yehhh
Riley will spend time in France when shes born also lol
maybe I can teach her french lolzzz

awww i love france where bouts do they live always sed id move to france but would take me 20 yrs to learn french :rotfl:

thanks budge

They live in rural france basically no ones around its so boring its near a place called bergerac
I personally wouldnt move there ha i had the choice but i wuld cost my rents a bomb out there at least here i get my healthcare 4 free (well part frm my private scannings but their over now :( ) n my free milk rent paid etc
I miss my rents though n wish i didnt live alone haha but i do have my cat :p
and Riley on the way :D

Hope you all have a great time, XkelX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen