wooo!

sarafet

Reaction score
i've got my scan on saturday, they've even gave me an earlier time!! 10:15am :dance:

anyways, we were going to pay a bit extra to have the 3d turned on because i'll be just over 24 weeks by then, and they just phoned to say that if the images aren't too good on saturday for 3d pictures then i can go back at 27 weeks and have them redone for free!!! :cheer:

can't wait to see baby and find out the sex :cheer:

sarah xxx

yay im excited for you!! It doesnt look like ill be on for a bit after tonight tho so im guessing...girl :)

poppy160 said:
yay im excited for you!! It doesnt look like ill be on for a bit after tonight tho so im guessing...girl :)
you have no idea how excited i am for you :cheer: :cheer: i'll be checking first thing tomorrow to see if you've left for l&d yet :rotfl:

How exciting!!!

Hope you get some brill pics, be sure to post them :hug: xxx

yay!!! :cheer: :cheer:
That's great news chick!!! i am soooo tempted to get another scan. My Dh keeps saying I don't nees one but it feels like from 20-40 weeks is ages not to see LO again!!! post your pics when you get back-can't wait to see them!!
Just wondering why you get a 20 week scan on the NHS?

my nhs area don't offer the 20 week one hun, i have a thread somewhere about it, it's absolutely shocking, but i'm not going to think about it because i'm finally getting to see my baby again :cheer:

it seems like ages since my 12 wk scan :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back