• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woohooo my doppler has arrived!!! ** UPDATE**

MissGobby

Reaction score
:cheer: only sent for it yesterday afternoon and OH has just txt me to say its arrived!!! cant wait to start using it tonight, it was the Angelsounds Doppler and it cost £28.99 with free gel :) - was a bit upset yesterday as OH wasnt with me when i went to see midwife and i heard babys heartbeat for first time so im sooooo happy and excited for it to have arrived a day later!!! :cheer:

ooo yay :dance: hope you have fun playing with it later xx

Aww :cheer: make sure you let us know how it goes when you try it later!! x

:cheer: That's brilliant!! I bet you can't wait to get home and try it out.

:cheer: :cheer:

Just replied to your Jimmer post in 1st tri about this...... it's so fab having a doppler. I listen on mine every 2 or 3 days or so and the sound of the heartbeat is getting louder and louder and if I catch the bean at certain times of the day I can hear it moving around loads and loads. Other times it's barely moving which I suppose is when it's asleep but 1st thing in the morning it's kicking the living daylights out of me!! Glad I can't feel it yet!

Also - we're scan buddies! My 20 week is also on 9th June....which coincidentally is my 1st wedding anniversary. My scan isn't until 4pm but me and DH have got the whole day off and we're going to do some shopping in the morning, have a nice anniversary lunch out and then go for our scan. I can't wait. I'm staying team green though....even though I've tried asking DH to let me find out as a anniversary present!! :rotfl:

Chrissy1 said:
:cheer: :cheer:

Just replied to your Jimmer post in 1st tri about this...... it's so fab having a doppler. I listen on mine every 2 or 3 days or so and the sound of the heartbeat is getting louder and louder and if I catch the bean at certain times of the day I can hear it moving around loads and loads. Other times it's barely moving which I suppose is when it's asleep but 1st thing in the morning it's kicking the living daylights out of me!! Glad I can't feel it yet!

Also - we're scan buddies! My 20 week is also on 9th June....which coincidentally is my 1st wedding anniversary. My scan isn't until 4pm but me and DH have got the whole day off and we're going to do some shopping in the morning, have a nice anniversary lunch out and then go for our scan. I can't wait. I'm staying team green though....even though I've tried asking DH to let me find out as a anniversary present!! :rotfl:
hey hun - wow thats great us having scan's on same day - we are DEFO finding out though, i cant wait, although i really do think its a boy!! :) - i think my scan is about 11am-ish, or around that time anyway...cant wait!!!

Yay! I heard the heartbeat for the first time today at our midwife appointment and it was great :cheer:

I am soo jealous you get to go home and listen :D You have fun :D

well, it took me a while to find heartbeat, at first i found a 'beat' but was slower than the one the midwife let me listen to, so after having a play around on my tummy i found the 'galloping' noise which is baby's heartbeat...also kept hearing 'swoosh' noises, then the beat stopping so im guessing this was baby moving because when i moved the doppler around i found the heartbeat again, think baby was playing games, its wonderful and i am sooooo happy!!! :)

That's fab Miss Gobby! It's so exciting being able to have a listen whenever you feel like it, really helps to make it seem real! I found a slower pulse to start with too which must have been my own but LO's is a lot faster.

Galloping horses noise is supposed to be a sign of a little girl someone told me! Our's sounds like a little train!!!

Sarah x

I took ages to find mine first time because I was looking too high. All I could hear was my own heartbeat. It's unmistakeable when you do get the baby though because it's twice as fast as my own.

I find it funny when I'm holding the doppler still and then I hear the swoosh and then the heartbeat fades because the baby has moved. I love listening to that.

Have fun playing with it

Aw congratulations, i think i somehow holded out til about 16 weeks to get mine, but boy have i got the use out of it !!!! :p Let us know how you get on with it wont ya hun :hug:
Same chrissy OH kept finding my heartbeat but i thought it was LO's, posted on here to ask why it was so low n it was mine obviously :wall: We get there in the end though eh :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back