• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woohoo

Lovisa

Reaction score
Woohoo... I finally did it!! :)
I passed my driving practical test.
I suffer so bad with my nerves on days of tests so it has taken me a few attempts but I finally got there and I did it in my third trimester.

Hopefully I will be away in the driving world before she is here. I already have my car, which I bought less than a year ago. It is currently sitting in the garage waiting for me to drive her :) I just need to get someone to check it over as it sounded funny when I recently tried starting her up and then pay for a new MOT and tax disc.

Oh wow congratulations!!!!! Nerves can be so powerful, glad you got through it, there'll be no stopping you now :yay:

:yay: congratualtions!!!! Now mummy can drive everywhere!! :)

Well done hun!!!

No stopping you now! My sister just passed her driving test and she loves being able to go wherever she wants without having to wait for a bus or rely on a lift! She said it really is life changing especially with 2 kids!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooop only just seen your thread sorry lol.
wow congrats on passing your driving test i think i would suffer with nerves and with my brain how i keep forgetting things would make my fears for driving alot more difficult.
Aww bet you cant wait to drive about and take little un to places :D xx

well done hun! bet you're over the moon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back