women with dopplers...

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey

most of the time when i use my doppler, (little miss cutie) is always far down like near my pubic bone but in the middle?? if that makes sense :oops:

does anyone know why and if it's okay that she lays so far down??

the little kicks i get are very low down too. i was quite suprised by this.

yeh her kicks are really low down... but sometimes high up

she must love the room in there, but she better hurry up cuz so there won't be none :lol:

i dont have one but think its normal, i remember when the MW used to listen to the heartbeat and it was always on the pubic line until about 30weeks and only moved up a bit then

oh that's okay, thanks hun,

do you think she's in her birth position now??

I'm 14+2 today, I dopple almost every day....addictive listening to my little pud!! Anyway agreed with everyone else, heartbeat is always low down on the left hand side.

Mine started off right at the bottom near my bikini line.

Now hes right under my belly button.

They move around loads i suppose and the dopplers pick up the heartbeat quite well so it doesn;t really matter i don't think :)

Lau
x

I first heard it at my bikini line and to the right.

Now I usually put the doppler an inch or so under my belly button in the middle and I can always hear it straight away.

They move about constantly at this stage so she wont be in the birth position yet. She'll just be enjoying all that space to move around in :D

gosh thanks ladies.....

doppers are such a good invertion.. i've been on mine snice 15 weeks i can't leave it....

i'm nearly out of gel :oops:

but thanks again :wink:

:oops: I started with mine at week 8!!! Was desperate to hear my pud's heart beating away in there...I know they say 10/11+ weeks but it picked it up around 9 weeks so was well pleased.

Nicola said:
:oops: I started with mine at week 8!!! Was desperate to hear my pud's heart beating away in there...I know they say 10/11+ weeks but it picked it up around 9 weeks so was well pleased.

I first heard it at 9 weeks too :cheer:

I've still got the recording of it on my phone cos I was so excited :oops:

i did that lol i recorded it... it sounded so beautiful she sounded so clear

x-kirsty-x said:
Nicola said:

I first heard it at 9 weeks too :cheer:

I've still got the recording of it on my phone cos I was so excited :oops:

Me too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back