• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woman gives birth - She didn't know she was pregnant!

the exact same thing happened to my cousin...she went into hospital with suspected appendicitis and came out with a baby girl :shock:

same thing happened to a friend of mine's auntie and also a girl i went to school with.....scary......:shock:

Eep, that's scary! Mind you I can talk, I went for a dating scan thinking I was 12 weeks to find out I was 23 weeks. Woopsy! :oops:

My god. I could never stay that calm! I think i'd have panicked a hell of a lot. I did with my own labour! Lol

god that must be so weird if it happens to you. i dunno what id do :shock: Panic probably :lol:

my SIL has 3 kids....With the first one, she didnt know she was preggers until she was about 6months gone, the 2nd baby she knew straight away and this last one she thought she was 6 weeks gone when she found out she was expecting again, but the MW thought she was probably around 20 weeks...then when she went for the scan she was actually 30 weeks!! :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She gets the micky taken out of her quite a lot now.... :lol:

can anyone remember kelseys belly.. she could have passed for not being preggy i recon.. i used to look at her pics and think.. i never thought it possible for someone to not look that pregnant..and i think she was like 36 weeks at the time lol.. so i guess there are some women out there who this could happen to..

pilkers said:
the exact same thing happened to my cousin...she went into hospital with suspected appendicitis and came out with a baby girl :shock:

My goodness... :shock: Do these women need counselling afterwards? It must be a real shock.

ShineyHappyPeople said:
pilkers said:

My goodness... :shock: Do these women need counselling afterwards? It must be a real shock.

personally I'm not convinced she didn't know...she's a big girl so she didn't look bigger but she was only 17 at the time so maybe she was scared to say something. Although she maintains she didn't know.

After experiencing pregnancy I have no idea how women don't know though!!!!! Evie was like an alien in my stomach and I spent enough hours with my head down the bog to know I didn't have food poisoning or anything! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can appreciate some people don't feel any side effects in the first Tri - lucky them! And some don't show, perhaps you might think you've put on a bit of weight, but when you start feeling movements, how could you not feel that?! :shock: Anterior placenta I suppose, but wow. Must be such a massive shock!!

I can't imagine having a baby without this preparation time.

pilkers said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:
pilkers said:

personally I'm not convinced she didn't know...she's a big girl so she didn't look bigger but she was only 17 at the time so maybe she was scared to say something. Although she maintains she didn't know.

Its possible :think: But if it was me and I was still getting periods, I probably would put it down to something else. Plus she got drunk that night, suppose that doesn't mean anything either way, but we'd like to think that if she thought she was preg, she wouldn't have got wasted!

But I suppose, who knows really.

It is possible... I had movement and thought it was wind :rotfl: I was still taking the pill and up until September (when I was about 10 weeks or so) still having monthly bleeds. I used to skip periods on the pill quite regularly.

No idea how people can go to term though and not realise but it does happen and is more common than we think!

why am i not this lucky :shakehead: how wonderful it would be to find out at like 30 weeks or more :D xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back