Windy Pains?

Jaidy

Reaction score
I just feel so windy ladies, off and on these past couple of days. :oops:

Woke up in the night feeling crampy like I needed to poo but nothing and today have been having the odd feeling like I need to go again.

Im putting it down to all the trash ive eaten over xmas! Im probably bunged up!

Does any one else find any little twinge they get they think 'Could this be it'? I know its not but I cant help thinking it! :)

JaidyBaby said:
I just feel so windy ladies, off and on these past couple of days. :oops:

Woke up in the night feeling crampy like I needed to poo but nothing and today have been having the odd feeling like I need to go again.

Im putting it down to all the trash ive eaten over xmas! Im probably bunged up!

Does any one else find any little twinge they get they think 'Could this be it'? I know its not but I cant help thinking it! :)

you never kno hun it cud be it!

im hoping it is for you, coz ive got what u are describing!!! haha

Oohh quite possibly hun, i've been getting it to hun!

:wave: And me!!!!! I get soo uncomfy, especially when I have eaten...I think baby has dropped down now as before I havent been hungry, but the past week I am eating like a small horse, and in retrn, I have terrible wind and heartburn..I am like a woman possessed, eating everything in sight!! OH is frightened by me I think, he is waiting for me to explode :rotfl:

Might as well make the most of being able to eat what you like while we still can Zoe!

Blimmin indigestion I hate it!!! Never had it this bad :evil:

I wont miss any of it thats for sure! That and the heartburn

i had terrible heartburn with rachael jaidy. never had it with the others though. its not nice. i hope baby comes soon for you chcik

Ooh, this could be it for you Jaidy!
Fingers crossed! x

Ohh could be a good sign! But i also got this from 36 weeks was just baby pushing down app..

I've been getting windy/period type pains all day. Midwife said on Thursday it was just baby moving down, but I it hasn't been this intense before!

Zoe - me too, I just can't seem to get full, I eat and then a couple of hours later I am hungry again. I am either tired or hungry at the moment!

Heartburn is something I won't miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back