hi willow

im so happy for you bet you just cant wait :D
and yes take lots of pics for us.
xxx Katrina

Good luck Williow :D

i hope you have a lot of fun with your baby :D

ye i cant wait i will try n get connor to get sum pics with his fone :D:D:D
love xx willow xx

good luck willow... its gettin closer, bet you're getting really excited!! :D we all cant wait 2 see bliss :D
take care xx

awww not long now if im excited god know wot ur like lol, baby bliss is joining the clan

how long has baby bliss been in hospital?
was she prem?

i love her name i always notice it on here its so pretty i must admit if i was having a girl, ild pinch it :)

she has been in hospital for a while then did she have trouble breathing? how much did she weigh? Dior was 5weeks early they sent us both home next day!!!

them dates are similer to Dior

she was due 5th April
born 2nd march

do they no why she was prem?

i dont know all that stuff think she was bout 4lb at bith and had trouble feeding ull have to check with willow
but the time before willow had bliss i spoke to her she sed the MW sed bliss would be early

ok cool next time i see her on il ask her x x
poor thing must be every new mummies worst nightmare, there baby having to stay in hospital, the midwife keep threatening me if Dior didnt put weight on they would take her back in, got to the stage i was forse feeding my tiny lil girl for the fear of her going to hospital...

yey bliss is coming home 2moro :D :D. im goin 2 her homecomin party :D she'll b part of the clan haha
dionne- willow will tell u wt weight n stuff she was n y she was in hospital ::D lol
luv marylou xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back